Kamis, 20 Februari 2014

I Have Been Meaning To Post About This For Some Time

,
For all that I make fun of iPhones and the other smart phones, but especially the narcissism that they seem to encourage (or perhaps just amplify) there are things that they do that have to count in the life changing, make the world better category.  There are programs that run on your iPhone that let you plug earphones into it, and amplifies sounds.  One of my wifes students who was very nearly deaf used this a couple of semesters back.  It made it possible for him to hear and understand her lectures.  He described it as life changing. http://voices.yahoo.com/5-iphone-amplification-apps-hearing-impaired-11290446.html describes some of these applications that you can buy and install on your iPhone; the most expensive of them is $4.99.  Ear Machine sounds like it might be the app he was using: it is $3.99.

0 komentar to “I Have Been Meaning To Post About This For Some Time”

Posting Komentar

 

Our Information Copyright © 2016-2022 -- Powered by Blogger