Kamis, 09 Januari 2014

Shutter Therapy Passion Fun

,
Had a brief shutter therapy this morning with my mates, and I came across this nice wallpaper along the streets at Pavilion, KL. I instantaneously asked Luke Ding to photograph me with his spanking Nikon FE2. Yeap, photographs of me shot in film. 

When I saw those two huge words on the wall, all I could relate to was what I have been doing all along: Shutter Therapy, which essentially is driven by my passion for photography, and wanting to have fun at the same time. 





Photographs taken by Luke Ding. If you have not checked out his street shots, please do so at his blog here. 



Who says photographers always must stay behind the camera? Sometimes we can cam-whore, and pose and be glamorous models too !!! Ok, maybe not the glamorous part, but still, you get the gist, right?

Special thanks to Luke for the photos !!! Simply love them. 

0 komentar to “Shutter Therapy Passion Fun”

Posting Komentar

 

Our Information Copyright © 2016-2022 -- Powered by Blogger